Santa, I Hate You!

Saturday, December 27

I've always believed in you. Every Christmas I wait and I anticipate. For my wishes to come true. I stay good all year round. I'm a good girl. Especially this year. But every year; every Christmas, you disappointed me. =(

I wrote you letters. All the "Dear Santas" but you never replied them. You never got me what I wanted. I wrote you a long one last year but there was no hope because I think it got to you after Christmas. I lost track of time. 

But this year, I gave myself another chance. I wrote to you another long letter and I know you received it. I know. All those years of writing to you. I know how to estimate. But it's after Christmas already. And I'm disappointed again. All hopes lost. 

How could you do this to me? A child who has so much faith in you. And you crush it all. I was good. I am good. I was never naughty. But why didn't you come visit me with my wishes??
Is it because I had no chimney? I had no cookies? I had no milk? No socks?
Is that it?

Yes now I know you're fake. You're just an excuse for kids to be good all the time. Believing that you will bring them gifts that they wish for. Wasting our ink and papers. Polluting our environment. I don't like you anymore, Santa. 

You never brought me the notebook I wanted. 
Yes the one that uses the hologram tech like Vaio and has a seperate keyboard and as tiny as Mac's.

You never brought me the LG Secret that is the craze this year. That would perfectly fit the black stilettos I have stashed behind my wardrobe or the sexy black leather clutch I just bought. I bought it because I thought I would have the Secret. =(


Or you never blessed me crystal clear skin yet dewy such as hers. I told you I've been a good girl. I never lie. Never cheat. Never cursed. Why are there still pimples on my face occasionally? =(


Or even the cutest puppy in the world? I woke up on 25th Dec hoping to hear the sounds of *woofs* by my bed but how was I disappointed. Is it because I have no Xmas tree???

Or the time last last last year *oh wait I can't remember - I write to you every year till today*
where I asked for a fit and healthy body that will make people drool (not all over me of course). But instead I am still as fat as always. Why?

And that time when I had a crush on Chis Pine. I think it was a few years back. And you never brought him to me. Was it because you couldn't carry him all the way here???
I hate you Santa. Because you never come and visit. You never brought me the gifts I asked for. I don't believe in you anymore =(


P/S: I was bored. You think that I really wrote to Santa every year??? You think that I was really that angelic and good all year round? You think I really hate Santa??? I don't even really believe in the existence of Santa. Never before. Not even when I was a little kid. Ok maybe perhaps when I was really small and gullible. I don't hate Santa. The thought of Santa to me - indifferent. 

Think I really wished for all that???? Pfft. Think again. 
OK maybe deep down yes. C'mon! You never has fetishes like these? Dreams like these? Surely you do! You're human! Even ghosts do. 


Well I hope everyone got what they wanted for Xmas. It's time for NEW YEAR!!!!!!!
Say ADIOS to 2008 and HELLO 2009.


2 comments:

sabahking said...

haha...i read the ur previous post before saying that hopefully the santa will give u the laptop and... !! maybe ur dream will come through in the next christmas !!

Miss Confession said...

(sabahking) lol. whoa if that really comes true. i'll be so delighted. haha. But then again, I sound so greedy. lol. Santa dont like greediness. me thinks. hahaha

Post a Comment

Your turn to say and I will leave a Christmas gift on your doorstep. Kidding!
No, seriously...