I confess that...

Sunday, December 16

I feel like....
...
...
...
...
indulging in something nice and sweet...
...
...
...
...
so sweet that I can't even feel bitterness...
...
...
when will this cravings stop???
???
??
?

Yes, I wonder when?

Remember what we wish to do Amber?

I;m feeling....
...
..
.

CUPCAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looking at these babies, just makes you want to look more and eat them. But as I look at more wonderful designs of cupcakes, they start to look to good to be eaten. Almost like tiny circles of decorations. Check this out...
Yummylicious raspberrylicious
OOOhhh...penguin! So cute ain't it?
Getting better....getting cuter...
Check this out... instead of a bday cake, now i prefer bday cupcakes! lolx
Sweet piece this is. Wedding cupcakes...
See what I mean about being to good to it?

And check this out??? Man they can do the logo on the cupcakes. Darn chun-ted!
See...I wouldn't even have the heart to eat these

Cute, I can finish in one swallow =D

Ladybirdssssssssssss
So many cupcakes, so big appetite...
Groovy cupcakes...
Simple one
Beary sweet and yummy.
Okie, I shall stop this before all this cupcake dreaming starts causing me diabetes!!! *horror*



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn to say and I will leave a Christmas gift on your doorstep. Kidding!
No, seriously...