she's ma loony-loon

Friday, December 18

I shall confess something tonight...

The truth is...

I have a lunatic twin living inside of me. =)
Apparently, she pops out once in a while to confuse the people around me and start making noise just to get attention (being suppressed for such a long time deep inside me can really do a  lot of damage to a personality, you see).

And let me say, out of the hypothetical 10 times that she has surfaced, it would be roughly 4 or 5 out of the 10 times that she might actually do harm to others around her...

So these pass few days, she's been pushing her way out like mad! And finally, she made it successfully the other night.

The result?

Subsequent days of sleepless nights and drainage of excess energy... =(

Either way, it really doesn't matter if it's me or THE OTHER me when all it matters is...


...I CAN TOTALLY BURST OUT ALL THE EXCESS ENERGY IN ME... ESP WHEN IT COMES TO GOING CRAZY WITH SOME FRIENDS!


Like a babe who doesn't feel well but gets cranky when she's hungry which is just so darn funny...

Or a biatch who knows deep down she loves me to bits because I do too... and doesn't mind that my tongue was about to lick her filthy cheeks (LOL)

Or a korean look-alike guy who can't get enough of Paramore!! (yeah Paramore rocks man!!)


And the other dude who seems to enjoy showing off his scars to us (s'ok, gals dig em')


And a tiny little girl who is soooo sick but can still rock the world and still layan me no matter what =P


In short, I heart you guys!


Even when at times you guys can be sooooo darn amusing to the point that I get so speechless...








P/S: The first half of this post may be fictional or not. I leave it up to your imagination.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn to say and I will leave a Christmas gift on your doorstep. Kidding!
No, seriously...